This model completes the high-volume end of an innovative range of easy-to-use multifunctional colour devices offering outstanding performance and care for the environment. It has been specifically designed for centralised office locations with large workgroups and CRDs (Central Reprographic Departments) and outputs colour prints and copies at 65ppm but in mono at a speed of 75ppm.
Its Dual-scan system operates at speeds of up to 180ipm with extensive ‘Scan-to’ functions as standard. Users can save in various formats: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, Compact PDF, PPTX (PowerPoint), XPS and Compact XPS. Once the document has been scanned it can be checked in the useful “real-time” preview, on the touch-panel, before the user decides to forward it. This model also offers optional on-line finishing capabilities to make it easy to create 20-page (80 images) booklets with an automatic crease-fold and saddle-stitch, and a front cover of up to 209 gsm, providing professional looking documents, manuals and reports. The Ineo +750i is a true powerhouse of functionality and is packed with security measures and environmentally-friendly features and benefits.
• 10.1” Capacitive colour, multi-touch display
• Dual-scan with speeds up to 180ipm
• Excellent media handling for SRA3 and Banners
• Direct print and mobile printing
• High speed scanning capability
• Versatile communications platform
• Remote panel control via web access
• Impressive eco-friendly performance
• Delivery of high image quality
• Standard ‘Scan-to’ functions: email, SMB, FTP, Box, USB Memory Stick and TWAIN
• Save in a wide variety of formats
• Remote access to the Multi-touch Display via a standard Web Browser
Other products you may also like
d-Color MF259 | MF309 | MF369
Ineo+450i | +550i | +650i
d-Color MF454 | MF554 | MF654
Request a callback
If you’re interested in the Ineo+750i then please fill out the form below – we wil get back in touch as soon as possible.